Bweitai KN95 (equivalent to FFP2) PM2.5 Respirator Masks (10 Pack)
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Protect yourself with these excellent Bweitai KN95 rated masks (equivalent to N95/FFP2, see images for details). Hygenically sealed packs of 10 masks ensure they arrive safely and free of contaminants. Most commonly used for Flu, Influenza, Swine Flu and Avian Flu prevention, the CDC consider N95 masks help to prevent the spreading and transmission of viruses from person to person. N95 masks are designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer, and properly fitted can provide excellent protection. Ideal for use in conditions where Social Distancing may not be possible, these include shops, transport and healthcare situations.
Read more on our Respirator Advice and Information Page.
Please be aware: For hygiene reasons once the packet has been opened we cannot accept returns on this item.
All the cool details
- N95/KN95 Rated Respirator facemask, equivalent to FFP2 rating.
- Wrapped in pairs of masks, keep a spare pair handy.
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit.
- Can help you prevent spreading any germs you may have.
- Removes 95% of all dust or particles that are at least 0.3 microns in diameter.
- High quality 4 layer design, easy to breath through while offering protection.
- No staples or exposed metal parts.
- Bonded straps ensure the mask will stay secure.
- Manufactured February 2020 (See images for test reports).
- Supplied in packs of 10.
Be safe and wear these correctly
- For male wearers, please ensure your are clean shaven. Beards or long stubble can prevent the mask sealing to your face.
- Ensure Nose Bridge is adjusted to seal against your face.
- Avoid touching the mask once it’s secured on your face, as it might have germs on it
- Avoid dangling the mask from one ear or hanging the mask around your neck as a chin warmer.
- Ensure both mouth and nose are covered, an exposed nose defeats the protection benefits of a mask.
- Before you take off the mask, wash your hands.
- Avoid touching the mask itself, as it could be contaminated. Hold it by the loops only.
- Carefully remove the mask from your face once you unhook both ear loops.
- Holding the mask loops, discard the mask in a covered rubbish bin.
- If you are not near a bin, place inside a bag you can seal or tie shut.
- After removing the mask, wash your hands thoroughly once more.