SUNLU PETG x10 Rolls 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Plastic PETG 3D Filament Dimensional Accuracy +/-0.02mm
Ships to UK only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
SUNLU PETG Filament is a high quality bubble free filament suitable for use in most FDM style 3D Printers. PETG is an excellent choice for printing mechanically stressed parts. Compared to PLA, it is more heat resistant, more flexible and less brittle.
SUNLU are producers of their own 3D Printers and Filament, their filament is made from the best grade material to ensure smooth and issue free prints every time., their filament is made from the best grade material to ensure smooth and issue free prints every time. Save money and buy in these great value bulk packs. Ideal for larger scale print producers.
Important Information About The Packaging
SUNLU produce four styles of packaging for their filament, we will send whichever we have in stock at the time of ordering. Please see the image below for the box styles they use.
PETG Filament Features:
- Environmental protection and non-toxic;
- Bright color;
- Low shrinkage;
- Good toughness, not brittle, good acid and alkali resistance, excellent toughness, weather resistance, and good adhesion.
- Good dimensional stability, no cracks or warping.
- High transparency and good gloss.
- Suitable for all types of FDM3D printers, suitable to print all kinds of commonly used models, crafts, industry pieces, advertising words, etc.
- Wire diameter: 1.75/3.0MM
- Tolerance: ±0.02MM
- Printing temperature: 220-250℃
- Bottom plate temperature: need to apply glue when not heating
- Heating 60-80℃, no glue
- Rally (KGF): 8-14
- Melt index: 6-11g/10min (220℃, 2.16kg)
- Elongation at break: 210%
- Printing speed: 50-100MM/s
- Air bubbles: 100% zero bubbles
- Net weight: 1KG/roll
- Gross weight: 1.3KG/roll
- Length: 1.75MM(1KG)=320M