SUNLU ABS 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 2.2lbs/1kg Spool Suits Most FDM Printers Tolerance ±0.02mm 100% Zero Bubbles
Ships to UK only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
SUNLU ABS 3D Printer filament is great for projects requiring a more rigid, higher temperature resistant and machinable print. It's a great choice for engineers and others where mechanical uses are important. ABS is one of the most commonly used engineering plastics, it’s a recommended material for beginners because of the loose temperature requirement during extrusion process. Provides excellent performance for 3D printers requiring 1.75mm filament, including Creality, Artillery, SUNLU, Geeetech, Makerbot, Mendel, reprap, UP, Prusa, Huxley, uPrint, Cubify, printrbot, Sumpod
Important Information About The Packaging
SUNLU produce four styles of packaging for their filament, we will send whichever we have in stock at the time of ordering. Please see the image below for the box styles they use.
- Has excellent impact strength and wear resistance;
- Chemical resistant
- Requires a heated bed plate on your printer
- Ideal for strong print strength requirements
- Suitable for printing small parts
- Wire diameter: 1.75/3.0MM
- Tolerance: ±0.02MM
- Printing temperature: 230-270℃
- Floor temperature: 80-120℃
- Tension (KGF): 6-11
- Melt index: 12-19g/10min
- Elongation at break: 25%
- Print speed: 50-100MM/s
- Bubbles: 100% zero bubbles
- Net weight: 1 KG/roll
- Gross weight: 1.3 KG/roll approx.
- Length: 1.75MM(1KG)=395M approx.