iPEGA PG-9163A Nintendo Switch Gamepad Grip Handle Plug and Play
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
Enhance your Switch gaming experience with the iPEGA PG-9163A Controller Grip for the Nintendo Swich, simply drop your Switch into the control and its Plug and Play connection via the USB-C port offer a more comfortable gaming experience with it's ergonomic style grips. Compatiable with most Nintendo Switch games that allow other controllers to be used. The PG-9163A now adds a USB-C charging port over the older PG-9163 design allowing you to game for longer. The controller is easy on battery life away from a charger with a barely noticable 20mA current draw.
Please note: This controller does not feature a rumble function.
All the cool details
- This product is for the Nintendo Switch, it is not suitable for use with the Swich Lite
- Updated version, now features a USB-C port on the controller to allow charge and play.
- This product is plug and play, without any complicated operation, through the USB TYPE-C port on the Switch
- Ergonomic design Comfortable grip, sleek feel design, effectively relieve finger fatigue, easy to play all day, curved grip, comfortable grip, delicate matte grip design, suitable for mass player hand, whenever,grip The handle is not lost.
- High-precision rocker, smooth operation, equipped with textured texture pole to prevent operation errors.
- Compatible with most of the switch games, perfect compatible with all major popular games on the market,all kinds of games to play.
The technical stuff
- Brand: iPEGA
- Model: PG-9163A
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Working Current: 20ma
- Controller Size: 19x13cm (approx)
- Weight: 278g (approx)
- Pack Size: 27*14*5.5cm
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.
- *iPEGA have not updated the PG-9163 Manual for the PG-9163A, they are both the same aside from the USB-C charge port on the newer model.