ERYONE PLA Filament 1kg 1.75mm Vacuum Packaging Various Colors For 3D Printers
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
ERYONE PLA Filament is a high quality PLA Filament supplied in vacuum packaging, various colours available with fast and free shipping. Wound to prevent tangles, tight tolerance control and quality material ensures great prints everytime. Suits most FDM 3D Printers from Creality 3D, Artillery, SUNLU, Geeetech, XVICO, Eaythreed and more.
Quality is at the heart of Eryone, Founded in 2018, Headquartered in Shenzhen, the heart of Chinese Electronics, Eryone benefits from direct access to raw material suppliers and young talent.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: ± 0.02mm
- Print Temperature: 190-220°C
- Recommended Print Temperature: 210-220°C
- Recommended Print Speed 50-100mm/s
- Produced mainly from Corn Starch, eco friendly material.
- Net Weight: 1kg (inc spool)
- Gross Weight: 1.3-1.4kg
- Clogging: Clogging is caused by uneven wire diameter or too low a temperature. Clean the nozzle before use and raise the temperature to reduce the chance of clogging.
- Stringing: If the temperature is too high, the flow of PLA is too fast, or the feed parameters are not set properly, wire stringing will be caused. Reducing the temperature and speed corrections will solve these issues.
- Over Extrusion: Too high a temperature, too slow speed, or nozzle diameter in the section does not match will cause too much extruding at the nozzle outlet,
and there will be residual material.