ERYONE PETG Filament 1kg 1.75mm Vacuum Packaging Various Colors For FDM 3D Printers
Ships to UK only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
ERYONE PETG Filament is a high quality PETG Filament, made from high quality virgin plastic and with strong colours, supplied in vacuum packaging for freshness. Wound to prevent tangles, tight tolerance control and quality material ensures great prints everytime. PETG is an excellent choice for printing mechanically stressed parts. Compared to PLA, it is more heat resistant, more flexible and less brittle. Suits most FDM 3D Printers from Creality 3D, Artillery, SUNLU, Geeetech, XVICO, Eaythreed and more.
Quality is at the heart of ERYONE, Founded in 2018, Headquartered in Shenzhen, the heart of Chinese Electronics, ERYONE benefits from direct access to raw material suppliers and young talent.
- Higher strength and toughness than PLA
- The adhesion between layers is stronger than that of PLA
- Uniform wire diameter, smooth discharge and smooth surface
- Very good winding: Make the model looks shiny, no risk that the filament is entangled
- Very widely using: Acid and alkali resistance, can used in many applications
- Minimum Tolerance | Low Warping | Ensure Consistent Feeding and Stable Prints
Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, No clogging, extremely high successful rate, resulting in printed parts that have an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
- Purest-grade Material | Made in USA | Non Toxic and Limited Smell
ERYONE filaments are 100% Made in the USA with virgin materials, Biodegradable and Eco-friendly, NO harm to user and environment. Ideal for indoor printing.
- Professional Packaging | Vacuumed Sealed
ERYONE is supplied in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
- High Compatibility
Compatible with 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament, Such as:Prusa,Makerbot,etc. Our filaments had been tested on various brands of 3D printer in the market and with positive customers' feedback.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: ± 0.03mm
- Print Temperature: 230-250°C
- Heated Bed Temp: 55-70°C
- Recommended Print Speed 30-60mm/s
- Specific Gravity [g/cm3]: 1.27
- Elongation at Yield [%]: 3.2
- Tensile Strength [MPa]: 61
- Moisture absorption – 1 day [%]: 0.13
- Produced mainly from Corn Starch, eco friendly material.
- Net Weight: 1kg (inc spool)
- Gross Weight: 1.3-1.4kg
- Clogging: Clogging is caused by uneven wire diameter or too low a temperature. Clean the nozzle before use and raise the temperature to reduce the chance of clogging.
- Stringing: If the temperature is too high, the flow of PLA is too fast, or the feed parameters are not set properly, wire stringing will be caused. Reducing the temperature and speed corrections will solve these issues.
- Over Extrusion: Too high a temperature, too slow speed, or nozzle diameter in the section does not match will cause too much extruding at the nozzle outlet, and there will be residual material.