Miniware E-design DS212 Digital Storage Oscilloscope Portable Nano Handheld Bandwidth 1MHz Sampling Rate 10MSa/s Thumb Wheel
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
The Miniware DS212 Digital Storage Oscilloscope brings you a portable, handheld and feature rich oscilloscope to allow you to measure, trace and record your electrical issues on the move. Ideal for Diagnostic and Repair work, it is ideal for when you don't require or cannot carry a full size bench oscilloscope with you. With 8Mb of internal storage you can record you probings and measurements to review later. The built in 550mAh battery charges through a regular Micro USB connector allowing you to charge from pretty much any power source. For the geeks and modders out there this also has an Open Source Firmware, you can download the source code and modify it to add new functionality.
All the cool details
- With thumbwheel adjust key
- Pocket-sized digital storage oscilloscope meets basic electronic engineering requirements.
- Dual trace three lines, new kind of system interface, capacitive convenient operation.
- You can easily operate it with the gestures of one-click, double-click, press and slide.
- The aluminum shell is very fashionable equipped with 320*240 color display.
- Memory card (USB flash disk), and chargeable Lithium batteries.
- The thickness is about 11 mm/ 0.43 inch only! The volume is small enough to take it anywhere.
- It can meet the demands in many fields, such as, school experiments, electronic repairing, and electric engineering.
The technical stuff
- Model: DS212
- MCU: STM32F303VC
- ADC: MCU internal ADC
- Channels: 2 analog channels, 1 operation channel
- Synchronous mode: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan
- Trigger Mode: ascend/descend edge trigger mode
- Modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold
- Auto Measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, DC RMS voltage/Vpp /Vmax/Vmin/Vavg
- Inbuilt signal generator/10Hz—1MHz square wave (duty adjustable) or 10Hz—20KHz
- Sine/Square/Triangle/Sawtooth wave
- Max sample rate：10Msa/s
- Analog bandwidth：1MHz
- Max sample memory depth：8K
- Analog input impedance：1MΩ
- Max input voltage：±40V(X1)
- Vertical sensitivity：20mv/Div~10V/Div (1-2-5)
- Horizontal sensitivity：1uS/Div~2S/Div（1-2-5）
- Inbuilt 8MB U disk storage for waveform data and images
- Internal 550mAh Lithium battery, Recharging through Micro USB port
- 2.8inch Full Color TFT LCD Display(320X240 pixels)
- Dimension (100mm X 56.5mm X 10.7mm)
- Weight (with battery): 90 g
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.