Miniware E-design DS212 Digital Storage Oscilloscope Portable Nano Handheld Bandwidth 1MHz Sampling Rate 10MSa/s Thumb Wheel
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Miniware DS212 brings you a portable, handheld but feature rich oscilloscope to allow you to measure, trace and record your electrical issues on the move. Ideal for Diagnostic and Repair work, the ability to record your data for later examination it's ideal for when you don't require a full size bench 'scope. Check the Specifications tab for more information. For the geeks out there this also has Open Source Firmware, you can download the source code (see our Resource tab) and modify it to add new functionality.
- With thrumbwheel adjust key
- Pocket-sized digital storage oscilloscope meets basic electronic engineering requirements.
- Dual trace three lines, new kind of system interface, capacitive convenient operation.
- You can easily operate it with the gestures of one-click, double-click, press and slide.
- The aluminum shell is very fashionable equipped with 320*240 color display.
- Memory card (USB flash disk), and chargeable Lithium batteries.
- The thickness is about 11 mm/ 0.43 inch only! The volume is small enough to take it anywhere.
- It can meet the demands in many fields, such as, school experiments, electronic repairing, and electric engineering.