4K 1080P HDMI To USB 2.0 Video Capture Game Recording Box for PC Youtube OBS Streaming
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
Capture high quality HDMI video with this handy USB capture device, send video to computers and smart phones for preview and storage. Suitable for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
These are cracking little devices, despite being USB 2.0 they perform really well with only minimal lag. If you are looking to get into streaming, Twitch, Discord, YouTube etc.. then these are a great way to start. The input can handle up to 4k resolutions and will output up to 1080p (scaling down anything above that) Ideal for use with Game Consoles, Camcorders, Satellite, Microscopes and many other HDMI devices. NOTE: Only the 'With Audio' option captures Audio, the others two are Video only.
- Support input max resolution 3840×2160@30Hz;
- Support output max resolution 1920×1080@30Hz;
- Support 8/10/12bit deep color;
- Support AWG26 HDMI standard cable: input up to 15 meters, (1080P and below resolution);
- Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc;
- Support for Windows, Android and MacOS;
- Conform to USB Video and for UVC standard;
- Without external power supply, compact and portable.
- HDMI resolution:Max input can be 3840×2160@30Hz
- Support video format: 8/10/12bit Deep color
- Video output format:YUV、JPEG
- Video output resolution:Max output can be 1920×1080@30Hz
- Input cable distance: ≤15m,AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Max working current: 0.4A/5VDC
- Computer hardware configuration requirements:
CPU: Intel i5-3400 or above (min) Intel i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above (recommended)
Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above (min) NVIDIA GT735M or above (recommended)
Memory: 4G RAM (min)
How to use with OBS
A quick overview of how to use with OBS: Open Broadcaster Software, some details may change slightly depending on software version.
- Connect the signal source to the HDMI input of the video capture with a HDMI cable.
- Connect the computer USB port.
- Start OBS, Choose sources of 'Video capture Device', Set the size of image, Choose 'Studio Mode'(double window), Choose 'Start Recording'
- Add new sources, choose 'Nsendato Video Capture Device'
- Set the size of the image.
- Choose 'Studio Mode' (double window)
- Click 'Start Recording'