iPEGA PG-9162Y Mini Bluetooth Game Controller for Switch
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
These iPEGA PG-9162 Controllers enhance your gaming experience on the Nintendo Switch, dual connectivity options for maximum flexibility. Bluetooth for cable free wireless gaming, or go wired with the included USB-C cable. Available in three colours, Yellow, Black and Blue along with a Dual pack option. Ergomonic and comfortable to hold, ideal for longer gaming sessions, where holding the standard Joycon is not comfortable.
Check out the Images tab for more information.
- Suitable for playing games developed for Nintendo Switch devices.
- Supports both wireless connection to the host and wired connection to the Switch base unit.
- Supports TURBO functions, six-axis gyroscope function, and dual-motor vibration.
- Package weight: 0.361 kg
- Product Size(L x W x H): 15.00 x 9.00 x 4.50 cm / 5.91 x 3.54 x 1.77 inches
- Package Size(L x W x H): 17.50 x 13.50 x 6.50 cm / 6.89 x 5.31 x 2.56 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x Controller, 1 x Type-C USB Cable, 1 x English Manual
Wireless connection mode:
- Click "Controllers"-"Change Grip/Order" in the main menu interface of the Switch, enter gamepad pairing mode
- Press and hold "HOME" for 3 seconds to enter pairing status, LED's will blink rapidly. The gamepad auto pairs with the console, the LED of the gamepad stays on after connecting.
- If the gamepad has been previously connected before, you can press "HOME" directly, LED will blink slowly, it will auto re-connect.
Wired connection mode:
- Please ensure "Pro Gamepad wired connection" are in the open position in the system settings, before using wired connections.
- Connect the Gamepad via USB data cable.
- Unplug the USB cable, gamepad will re-enter wireless mode, auto re-connects with the console.
- Action buttons include (A/B/X/Y/L/ZL/R/ZR), all the 8 buttons can be set manually with TURBO function.
- Setting method: Press and hold down one of action buttons, and then press the TURBO button to enable the TURBO function.
- To disable the TURBO, hold down the action button, then press CLEAR button to cancel the TURBO function.
- When gamepad is power off, shut down or restarted, the Turbo functions are automatically cleared.
Additional Images & Videos
Click the link to download the manual.