The Hantek DSO2D10 is a cost-effective oscilloscope that offers a wide range of features and specifications, making it ideal for both beginners and advanced users. With a bandwidth of 150 MHz, a sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a memory depth of 8 M, the DSO2D10 can capture and analyze even the most complex signals.
The DSO2D10 also features a built-in waveform generator, which can be used to create test signals for troubleshooting and debugging. The scope also supports 14 trigger modes, standard with 5 kinds of serial protocol triggers and decodes, and 32 kinds of auto measurements with statistics.
In addition to its powerful oscilloscope features, the DSO2D10 also includes a 3-digit digital voltage meter and a 6-digit hardware frequency indicator. It also has 2 sets of DVM and abundant SCPI remote command control.
The DSO2D10 is a versatile tool that can be used in a variety of fields, including communication, aerospace, embedded systems, computers, research, PCB repair, and education. It is a valuable addition to any engineer's toolkit.
Use our info link at the top of the description to get the latest software.
We will send you links for the latest software upon purchase.
- 2 channels, each channel has independent knob control;
- Analog bandwidth 100MHZ
- The highest sampling rate is 1 GSa/s;
- The storage depth is 8Mpts;
- The vertical range 2mV/div ~ 10V/div;
- Built-in a 25MHz signal generator;
- Vertical resolution: 8bit;
- Trigger: edge, pulse, video, slope, timeout, window, pattern, interval, runt, UART, LIN, CAN, SPI, IIC;
- Bus decoding and protocol analysis: RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN;
- Can save settings, waveforms, reference waveforms, CSV, pictures and other data formats.
- 3-digit digital voltmeter and 6-digit frequency meter functions;
- Support 32 kinds of automatic measurement and statistics functions, real-time statistics of minimum, maximum, standard deviation and other statistical information;
- Two sets of digital voltmeter functions;
- Support threshold test to realize free measurement in the screen;
- Rich SCPI remote control instructions;
- Able to connect to a PC over USB for live data capture and logging
- Able to store data on a USB Stick for later inspection
- Package includes: 1 X Hantek DSO2D10 Digital Oscilloscope, 1 x Probe, 2 x BNC to Alligator Clip Test Cables, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x USB Cable
- These run on 110V-240V AC We will send an appropriate power lead for your country.