BOXYM YK-81D oSport Finger Pulse Oximeter
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
Quickly and easily measure your Pulse and SpO2 rates with this handy portable tester, with a clear OLED display and long battery life you can have it ready to go at a moments notice. The dislay can be rotated, allowing you to easily read the measurements from any angle. The BOXYM YK-81D oSport Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a medical device with non-invasive and continuous features for arterial SpO2 and PR detection. Being portable, it is able to measure SpO2 and PR values quickly and precisely. Ideal for spotting early signs of 'silent hypoxia'.
Suitable for health workers, fitness, mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone needs measuring their SpO2 and Pulse Rate. In most cases normal oxygen level in the blood is between 95% and 100%. Should your oxygen levels drop to 93% or 94%, then you should seek medical advice. Readings of 90% or below mean that urgent medial treatment is required.
All the cool details
- High quality ABS shell.
- Rechargeable Litium battery provide 5-8 hours runtime.
- Charges through a USB cable in 1-1.5 hours.
- Small, portable size, only 61.8*33.1*26.3mm.
- Clear easy to read OLED display with 4 way rotation.
- Complete with Carry Case, Lanyard and English Instruction Manual.
- Ideal for Healthcare and Sports.
- Auto shuts off after 8 seconds if not finger detected.
The technical stuff
- Display Type: OLED display
- SPO2 : Measurement range: 70%～99%
- Accuracy: ±2% on the stage of 80%～99%;
- ±3% on the stage of 70%～79%;
- Below 70% no requirement
- Resolution: ±1%
- PR: Measurement range: 30BPM～240BPM
- Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1%(the larger one)
- Power: rechargeable lithium battery
- Power consumption: below 30mA
- Automatic power-off: The product power off by itself when no finger is in the product ≥8 seconds
- Dimension: 61.8mm×33.1mm×26.3mm
- Operation Environment: Operation Temperature: 5 ºC～40 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -10 ºC～40 ºC
- Ambient Humidity: 15%～80% on the operation
- 10%～80% in storage
- Air Pressure: 86kPa～106kPa
- Declaration: The EMC of this product complies with the IEC60601-1-2 standard.
- Pinch the clip to open.
- Insert your finger into the oximeter (finger down, nails aim at the infrared source) and then release the clip. Don't shake, Keep your fingers stable.
- When the waveforms are consistent, read the relevant data directly from the display screen.
- NOTE: Nails can't be too long, Will not work through printed/acrylic/bright nails. Finger must be dry.
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.