Mustool MT8206 2 in 1 Intelligent Digital Oscilloscope Multimeter with Analog Bar Graph
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The MT8206 combines an auto-range multimeter with a graphical waveform display so that you can see how voltage and current measurements change over time (like in an oscilloscope). Waveform signal display within 20KHz + 3999 Counts Display Multimeter, such a amazing instrument! More improvements , higher performance, smaller size!
MUSTOOL resonded to user feedback and have made some upgrades, devices shipped after 2018/10/05 now feature:
- Silent mode
- Automatic sleep mode can be selected to open or close
- ACmV small signal waveform measurement
All the cool details
- Analog Bandwidth : ACV/DCV/ACA/DCA 20kHz , 200k high-speed A/D sampling
- HD Display Screen
- Digital multimeter with 41-segment analog bar display,200k high-speed A/D sampling,4000 counts auto-range(can be selected manually), one-button switch of graphical waveform display during measurement
- High reliability with panel calibration technology and memory calibration, sparing the need for adjustment with potentiometer
- Storing 100 sets of data and 10 waveforms independently
- Capable of holding waveform and data during measurement,easy to view and analyze
- Realizing one-button automatic waveform capture,operator-friendly to learn and operate
- Displaying historical data and real-time measurement on the same screen with unique record reading mode for easy comparison
- Effectively eliminating lead resistance, distributed capacitance or interference signals with relative value measurement (clearing)
- Extending battery life with automatic shutdown function
- Featuring DC/AC voltage/current, resistance,capacitance/mF (large capacitance)
- Frequency/duty cycle, diode/continuity test
- Frequency measurement with 5Hz ~ 5MHz automatic switching range and the maximum input of 380VAC
- 10A AC and DC current measurement with protection against voltage error
- Capacitance double gear design 0.1nf-100uf gear position: convenient for small capacitors to measure quickly
- 10mf gear position: high capacitance and high accuracy are guaranteed
The technical stuff
|Screen||Ordinary||HD display Screen;
White on black;
large view angle
|Bandwidth||AC 10KHZ||ACA/ACV/DCA/DCV 20KHZ|
|Measuring Range||Manual range||Manual/auto range|
|Analog Bar Graph||No||Yes|
|Storage Capacity||100 datas, 5 waveforms||100 datas,
- Innovative design of the one-button 'silent mode', quiet in mastery
- In the off state, press and hold the SELE button for two seconds to turn it on to enter the 'silent mode';
- In the off state, press and hold the SELE button for two seconds to turn it on again,it will exit the 'silent mode'.
- When the meter enters the 'silent mode', all beeps and prompt tone will be turned off.
- Avoid the instrument sleeping in the background and use the battery to cause over-discharge of the battery.
- The meter without operation for 15 minutes (no rotary switch and button operation) will automatically enter the sleep state;
- Turn the rotary switch to OFF and then turn it on again, the meter will enter to normal measurement state.
- When the Instrument is in the off state, press and hold the AUTO button for two seconds to turn it on again , then the 'auto sleep' function can be cancelled.
- In the off state, press and hold the AUTO button for two seconds to turn it on and then release it to resume 'auto sleep'. features.
- Tips: The main chip and the power of screen display are only turned off when the meter is automatically turned off, but there is still a part of the circuit working, which will have an operating current of about 4 mA.
ACmV small signal waveform measurement:
- ACmV small signal waveform measurement, you need to manually select the ACmv range first, then long press the "SELE" button to enter waveforms display.
- Press the“AUTO” button to realize one-button automatic capture fuction and display a stable waveform.
- When the frequency more than 10 kHz, the one-button automatic capture time will be longer.
- 1 x MT8206 Unit
- 1 x Bag
- 1 x Pair of Probes
- 1 x English User Manual
- 1 x Package Box
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.