Geekcreit UNO R3 Arduino ATmega328P Development Board
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Geekcreit UNO R3 is a fully Arduino-compatible board powered by an Atmega328p and CH340G serial interface. While a clone to the Arduino UNO R3, it functions exactly the same and is fully compatible with the Arduino Software (IDE). Clone UNO's can be manufactured under the creative commons files provided on the Arduino website.
This is a bare board kit, if you have a spare USB A-to-B cable and some headers or a shield you are good to go, save money and the environment by not adding another cable to that pile you already have.
All the cool details
- Fully compatible Arduino UNO R3 clone board
- High build quality
- Great for Education, Hobbists and Projects
- Quick start guide:
- Do not connect the UNO board until you have followed these steps.
- Download the latest Arduino IDE
- Download the CH341 USB x86/x64 driver
- Plug in UNO development board, the driver will be installed automatically
- Start the IDE and select the UNO R3 as your target
- Select the COM port, you may need to check device manager if unsure of this.
- Load or create your code and upload to the board.
- Enjoy 😃
The technical stuff
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5v
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12v
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20v
- Digital IO Pins: 4
- Analogue Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per IO Pin: 40mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) 0.5KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- USB Chip: CH340G
- Package includes: 1x Geekcreit UNO R3 Board