TWO TREES Sapphire Pro CoreXY DIY 3D Printer Kit 235*235*235mm Print Size
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Two Trees Sapphire Pro is an upgraded version of their older Sapphire S printer. It is similar to a Creality 3D Ender 3 in terms of print size and specs, the Sapphire Pro has a cube shape and utilises a CoreXY belt setup. It’s fast, accurate, and reliable, sporting a range of high-tech features. The Sapphire Pro is aimed at both hobbyists and beginners on a midrange budget.
Among it many features the key points are the linear rails on the X and Y axes, as well the dual gear BMG Bowden extruder and filament monitor for increased reliability.
All the cool details
- Standard Build Volume: 220*220*220mm, Max Build 235*235*235mm; upto 300mm/s print speed.
- High accuracy printing quality, ±0.01mm.
- Dual Extruder fans to help regulate the temperature.
- Acrylic Shell housing option to protect the printer and your work.
- Runs on Two Trees custom board software for maximum performance.
- CoreXY belt system for stability. Support power loss detection and recovery. Support filament runout detection and recovery.
- With touch screen control, heated bed and dual gear extruder.
- Suitable filament recommendation: ABS,PLA,PETG,Wood filament 1.75mm 1kg Spool
The technical stuff
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.