TOPK DLINE1 AC32 USB-C Cable with Volt Amp Display
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
These excellent cables from TOPK enable you to monitor your USB chargers output. The smart integrated display shows voltages up to 5V and amperages up to 3A, at a glance you are able to see if your charger or device is getting the best power delivery. Suitable for use with Quickcharge 3.0 devices to ensure your device is actually Quick/Fast charging. use with a USB Powerbank to get a better readout than the simple full/empty display built into your powerbank.
Constructed using high quality Aluminium Alloy for the connectors, with rugged cable strain relief moulding entries to the housings. Suitable for use with almost every USB-C connected device, the only know incompatiable combinations are Huawei or Honor devices using a Supercharger as these about much higher voltages, The devices themselves would be ok used with a regular phone charger. Similarly do not use with PD style devicies such as Apple, HP or Lenovo laptops as again they use a far higher charge supply than this cable would handle.
- Rugged construction, designed to last, tested to 10,000 insertions.
- Supports up to 5 Volts / 3.0 Amps chargers.
- Suitable for use with Qualcomm Quickcharge 3.0 Devices.
- Not Suitable for Huawei Supercharger Power Adapters. Supercharge Huawei devices will charge on most USB-C Chargers at a slower rate.
- High Quality Aluminium Alloy Connector.
- Strain relief design where cable meets body.
- Easy to read Voltage and Amerpage display.
- CCC, CE & ROHS Certified.
- Superior Durability.
- Suits most USB Type-C devices. including but not limited to: Samsung Galaxy S8/S9/Note 8, Huawei P9/P8, Nintendo Switch, GoPro Hero 5/Hero 6, HTC 10/U11, Sony Xperia XZ/XZ Premium, Google Pixel 2XL/Pixel 2/Pixel XL, Xiaomi Mi6/Note2/Mix2 etc..