MicroSD to SD Card Adapter Converter Kit 48cm Long For 3D Printer with 8GB SD Card
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
Save wear and tear on your expensive 3D printer's SD card slot with the handy Transflash (TF) / Micro SD to SD card adapter. Simply plug the dummy micro SD connector into your printer and then use the included full size SD card in the slot at the end of the extension. Comes complete with everything pictured.
While marketed for 3D printers these are also ideal for many jobs where you may need to have easy access to a card. Mobile phone repairs, Game Console Mods, Flash carts, Cameras, SCSI-to-SD, IDE-to-SD, GDEMU, SD2SP2 or similar devices are among others uses it could be put to. Basically if it has a TF/Micro SD slot and you are always swapping cards around maybe this will help you.
All the cool details
- Save wear and tear on your devices Micro SD / Transflash (TF) slot
- Make your SD Card more accessible, great for frequent card changes
- Ideal for many use cases
The technical stuff
- Cable length: 48cm (approx)
- Package includes*: 1 x TF/Micro SD to SD Converter with 48cm ribbon, 1x 8GB SD Card, 1x TF/Micro SD Card Reader, 1x 8GB TF/Micro SD Card.
- *Please note: Exact contents may vary in appearance but are all functionally identical