SUNLU TPU Flexible Filament 1.75MM for most FDM 3D Printer Filament 0.5kg High Resilience Bendy Flexi
Ships to UK only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
SUNLU TPU Filament is ideal for making models and prints that requires a bit of flex to them, easy to print and retains its elastic properties better at lower temperatures. TPU material also has a higher abrasion resistance and a higher resistance to oils and greases.
TPU filament, unlike other stiffer thermoplastic, has qualities that include flexibility and conformity. It also has an excellent interlayer adhesion and no curling or delamination during the 3D printing process. SUNLU are producers of their own 3D Printers and Filament, their filament is made from the best grade material to ensure smooth and issue free prints every time.
Important Information About The Packaging
SUNLU produce four styles of packaging for their filament, we will send whichever we have in stock at the time of ordering. Please see the image below for the box styles they use.
- TPU flexible filament is non-toxic, easy to feed, easy to forming, high toughness and resilience material.
- Ideal for print children’s toys, shoes, etc. Costume and Cosplay Parts
- 100% no bubble 3d printer material.
- When printing thinner and less filled models, the softer and more flexible it will be.
- Low viscosity, easy to cool.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: +/-0.02mm
- Print speed: 20-40mm/s
- Recommended Print Temperature: 185-215°C
- Recommended Hotbed Temperature: Hotbed not required
- Net weight: 0.5kg with spool
- Gross weight: 0.85kg
TPU Printing Tips:
- TPU has rubber elasticity, For soft material printing, speeds need to be set a little slower, around 30-50mm/s.
- The printing accuracy of soft materials should be set a bit larger.
- If you set the height of the layer is too small, it can be difficult to print, a layer height of 0.3mm or 0.4mm can achieve very fine and smooth results.
- The operation can be more difficult than other materials. Most of flexible filament printing issues are related to model extrusion structure, feeding needs an active drive extruder.
- Because it is a soft and elastic material, TPU can occasionally get stuck on the bite gear due to resistance, Aim for high temperature and slow printing, and keep it free from dragging and snagging.
- Because the TPU itself is particularly fluid, particularly delicate, set the accuracy of printing 0.3mm can achieve the accuracy of PLA 0.1mm!