SUNLU S8 FDM 3D Printer 310x310x400mm Print Size SD USB PLA PETG ABS Support Heated Bed Marlin Firmware
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Sunlu 3D printers are new to the market but offer all the features you would expect from a modern 3D printer. With a fast warming bed and both SD only (offline) or USB connectivity options you can print in which ever method suits you. The system is based on the popular Marlin firmware allowing for updates and customisation by owners. Accepts a wide range of 1.75mm filament, such as PLA , PLA+, ABS , PETG , HIPS, WOOD etc....
30 Minutes Assembly: The printer comes with two assembled parts, you just need half an hour to install 3D printer parts and debug data. Watch the short video for a quick run-through.
|Due to new import restrictions this no longer includes a SD Card or USB Stick, all required software can be downloaded from the links below.|
All the cool details
- 30 Minutes Assembly SUNLU S8 3D DIY Printer: Using video and 3D printer tools, it comes with two assembled parts, you just need half an hour to install 3D printer parts and debug data.
- Filament Detection: Auto pause if filament runs out or breaks
- Power Loss Resume: One click to continue with the last printing from power off. SUNLU Intelligent 3D Printer has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Large Build Volume: 310x310 x400mm SUNLU DIY Printer enables 3D Beginner to print large-size 3D models as well.
- Detailed assembly and user manual, easy to calibrate and print.
- Free 0.5kg PLA+ Filament】Extra 0.5kg 1.75mm 3D printer filament (PLA+ filament) is added. You can enjoy printing at once
The technical stuff
- CE Certification: Yes
- Brand Name: SUNLU
- Modeling Technology: FDM
- Printing Size: 310*310*400mm
- Overall Size: 600*490*610mm
- Print Accuracy: ±0.01mm
- Nozzle Diameter: Equipped with 0.4mm & 0.3mm & 0.2mm (Optional)
- Max Traveling Speed: 20-100mm/s (Recommend 50mm/s)
- Recommended Filament: 1.75mm PLA ,ABS, PETG, HIPS, WOOD, PLA-CF etc.
- Input: AC 115/230V 50/60Hz AC
- Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
- File Format input: STL,OBJ,AMF
- File Format output: gcode
- Connecting: TF Card & USB cord
- Package weight: 12kg
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.