SUNLU S8 3D Printer PLA PETG TPU ABS PLA PLUS FDM Extruder Filament plus Filament and Dryer
Ships to UK only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Sunlu S8 3D printer offers all the features you would expect from a modern 3D printer. With a fast warming bed and both SD only (offline) or USB connectivity options you can print in whichever method suits you. The system is based on the popular Marlin firmware allowing for updates and customisation by owners. Accepts a wide range of 1.75mm filament, such as PLA , PLA+, ABS , PETG , HIPS, WOOD etc...
30 Minutes Assembly: The printer comes with two assembled parts, you just need half an hour to install 3D printer parts and debug data. Watch the short video for a quick run-through.
Due to new import laws, this product no longer contains an SD Card/USB Drive, please visit our SUNLU S8 download page for the latest drivers and software.
- Free SUNLU S1 Filament Dryer: Keep your filament in top condition.
- Free SUNLU Rainbow PLA: Start making technicolour models out the box.
- 30 Minutes Assembly SUNLU S8 3D DIY Printer: Using video and 3D printer tools, it comes with two assembled parts, you just need half an hour to install 3D printer parts and debug data.
- Filament Detection: Auto pause if filament runs out or breaks
- Power Loss Resume: One click to continue with the last printing from power off. SUNLU Intelligent 3D Printer has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Large Build Volume: 310x310 x400mm SUNLU DIY Printer enables 3D Beginner to print large-size 3D models as well.
- Detailed assembly and user manual, easy to calibrate and print.
- Free 0.5kg PLA+ Filament: Extra 0.5kg 1.75mm 3D printer filament (PLA+ filament) is added. You can enjoy printing at once
- CE Certification: Yes
- Brand Name: SUNLU
- Modeling Technology: FDM
- Printing Size: 310*310*400mm
- Overall Size: 600*490*610mm
- Print Accuracy: ±0.01mm
- Nozzle Diameter: Equipped with 0.4mm & 0.3mm & 0.2mm (Optional)
- Max Traveling Speed: 20-100mm/s (Recommend 50mm/s)
- Recommended Filament: 1.75mm PLA ,ABS, PETG, HIPS, WOOD, PLA-CF etc.
- Input: AC 115/230V 50/60Hz AC
- Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
- File Format input: STL,OBJ,AMF
- File Format output: gcode
- Connecting: TF Card & USB cord
- Package weight: 12kg