PolyLite Polymaker 1.75mm PLA 750g/Roll Black/White/Grey 3D Printer Filament
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
PolyLite PLA Filament (formerly PolyPlus™ PLA) is a family of 3D printing filaments made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. PolyLite™ covers the most popular 3D printing materials to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping. It is easy to print, produces beautiful models, and is compatible with just about any 3D printer that can print 1.75mm PLA filament.
It works with most common 3D printing surfaces, like blue tape, glass printing platform, BuildTak, etc. A heated build plate is not required. This PolyLite PLA has a diameter of 1.75mm and comes on a 1kg spool in a vacuum sealed bag. The bag is resealable and includes a desiccant pack, so storing the filament in this bag will minimize moisture absorption, ensuring the best possible 3D printing results. It is recommended that the filament, when not used, be stored in the provided resealable bag with the desiccant pack to minimize moisture absorption and to ensure the best printing performance.
PLA is a stronger filament and more rigid than ABS, and the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA usually enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds. It is also compatible with different brands of 3D printers (such as Makerbot, Mendel, RepRap, UP, Prusa, Huxley, BFB3000, uPrint, Cubify, printrbot, Sumpod)
PolyLite™ PLA features Jam-Free™ technology: Jam-Free™ technology improves the heat stability of Polymaker’s PLA filaments with softening temperatures over 140 °C. As a result, Polymaker’s PLA filaments show minimal softening in the “cold end” and can melt rapidly once entering the heating zone, leading to excellent printing quality with zero risk of nozzle jams.
All the cool details
- High purity, no plug.
- High precision, tolerance control within 0.02mm, printing effect is more remarkable.
- Good tensile strength, ductility, fluidity, high toughness and low weight.
- Improved wire coil is more humanized.
- Suitable for 99% FDM printer in 3D Market.
- PLA material, environmental protection, high gloss, printing is not easy to crack, will not emit odour.
- Note: Due to the different product batch runs, The products you get may be slightly different in appearance.
The technical stuff
- Nozzle Temperature: 190˚C – 230˚C
- Printing Speed: 40mm/s – 60mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 25˚C – 60˚C
- Bed Surface: Glass with glue, Blue Tape, BuilTak®
- Cooling Fan: ON
- Drying Settings: 80˚C for 8h
- Recommended Support Materials: PolyDissolve™ S1, PolySupport™
- Glass Transition Temperature: 61˚C
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 63˚C
- Melting Temperature: 150˚C
- Young’s Modulus: 2636 ± 330 Mpa
- Tensile Strength: 46.6 ± 0.9 Mpa
- Bending Strength: 85.1 ± 2.9 Mpa
- Charpy Impact Strength: 2.7 ± 0.2 kJ/m2
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.