Mustool G1000 Portable Digital Microscope 4.3inch Electronic HD Video Microscopes 1-1000X HD 8MP
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
The Mustool G1000 builds on the success of their popular G600 series bringing updated specifications to what was a great starting microscope. With it's 4.3inch screen and rechargeable battery you can easily work on the move
Ideal for working on Electronics, Jewelry/Jewellery, Watch repair, Stamp/Coin collecting and any other precision work where you need to inspect small details. the microscope also features the ability to record still photos and up to 1080p video to an SD Card allowing you to document your work. This is great for Training, Proof of work, YouTube content and anything else you can think of. Please note: The images give the impression these can view cells and bacteria, testing and feedback show this may not be suitable for this purpose, these are still a great little starter scope but we like to be upfront about this point.
All the cool details
- This is a continuous zoom digital microscope, and it has a wide range of observations. From 1 to 1000 times magnification, you can always find a suitable multiple to see the object.
- Magnification: 1 to 1000 times continuous amplification system.
- Video can be saved to flash memory card (the card is not included).
- Object distance: 10mm to + ∞ (different object distances correspond to different multiples).
- Built in lithium battery, it can work continuously for 4-6 hours.
- Equipped with 8 bright LED lamp beads.
- Sixteen language systems: English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Hebrew, Portugal, German, French, Italy, Turkey, Czech, Poland, traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.
- It is suitable for a wide range of industries: QC inspection of various types of factories, teaching aids for various subjects, observation on skin and hair, the cultivation of children's interests and hobbies, identification of jewelry and diamonds, PCB, precision hardware, biology, minerals, printing, cloth, antique.
- This product has been improved on the problem of high reflection, it is a digital microscope that can adjust the angle.
- Plants and insects
- Arts and crafts
- Phone Repair
- PCB and Electrical work
- Miniature Models (Trains, Warhammer etc..)
- Antique authentication
- Jewellery/Jewelry appraisal
- Education and Training
- Great for making YouTube videos of close up work
The technical stuff
- Material: ABS+metal
- Color: Black+sliver
- Bracket material: Aluminium and Plastic
- Pixels: 8 million pixels high definition
- Display screen: 4.3-inch high definition LCD display
- Magnification: 1X-1000X
- Video can be saved to flash memory card (please use the card class 10 speed, the card is not included.)
- Object distance: 10mm to +∞ (different object distances correspond to different multiples.)
- Battery: 1 * lithium battery, 2500mAh (included)
- Working time: 4-6 hours
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- 16 language systems: English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Hebrew, Portugal, German, French, Italy, Turkey, Czech, Poland, traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.
- LED lamp beads number: 8 bright LED lamp beads
- Package size: 210 * 170 * 90mm / 8.3 * 6.7 * 3.5in
- Package weight: 520g / 1.1lb
- Resolution setting: (High Definition. F-High Definition)
- Picture quality: 1M, 2M, 3M, 5M, 6M, 8M, 10M
- Cycle camera shooting: 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes
- White balance: Automatic, sunlight, cloudy, tungsten filament lamp, fluorescent lamp
- Exposure compensation: 2+ 1+ 0 -1 -2
- Time mark: On / off
- Time setting: Year, month and day
- Automatic shutdown: Off, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes
- Language: English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Hebrew, Portugal, German, French, Italy, Turkey, Czech, Poland, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese
- AC frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Automatic screen off: Turn off, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes
- Format: OK, cancel
- System reset: YES / NO
- 1 * Mustool G1000 Microscope
- 1 * Aluminium/Plastic Bracket
- 1 * Data Cable
- 1 * User Manual
- (Note: USB Power supply not included, please use any 1A or better USB charger)
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.
- Some suggestions for capturing and editing your 'scope footage.