LONGER® LK4 Pro Open Source FDM 3D Printer Kit 220*220*250mm Print Size Support Filmant Run-out/Resume Print with TMC2208 Driver/4.3inch Touch Screen
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Longer3D LK4 Pro is a flagship FDM 3D printer from Longer3D, open source, ultra-quiet and high-precision printing. The 4.3-inch touch screen gives you a more intuitive experience; it also has Glass build platform provide a smooth flat surface for your prints. It's an ideal printer for those looking to get started in 3D printing or looking for a lower cost secondary printer for smaller prints.
- 90% Pre-assembled: The LK4 Pro 3D printer is simplifies assembly. The complicated parts such as cantilever, gantry, and nozzle have been assembled before leaving the factory. 90% of the assembly process is completed in advance. It saves 50% of the assembly time compared to other printers, and ensure better printing quality.
- Fully Open Source: Longer LK4 PRO is allow users to improve their printer upon the source code and share the changes within the community, resulting in an improved experience for all.
- Fast Heating & Resume Print: The heated bed can reach its operating temperature in just five minutes. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Built-in Safe Power Supply: This power supply is hidden designed, it is placed under the flatbed to ensure users' safety and increase printing stability.
|Due to new import restrictions this no longer includes a SD Card or USB Stick, all required software can be downloaded from the links below.|
All the cool details
- Open source and support. The latest open source Marlin firmware, expand more functions independently, e.g. automatic bed levelling. With open-source firmware, you can try your fantastic ideas on LK4Pro by changing the C code.
- Ultra-quiet drive. Plug and Play TMC2208 driver with higher subdivision, higher running accuracy, and ultra-quiet.
- 4.3-inch touch screen and new UI design engender ease of use and intuitive response that is unparalleled.
- Support filament run-out sensor and power outage protection. LK4 Pro can resume printing even after a power outage occurs, and also can pause the printing automatically when the filament runs out.
- A High-power hotbed provides efficient heating and uniform temperature.
- The Glass build platform has better flatness, and the PC sticker ensures a decent print bed adhesion and the model does not warp.
- Upgraded structure design. Longer LK4 Pro uses a new aluminium extension profile to enhance structural rigidity and stability. The built-in design of power supply provides more safety. The tempered glass bed ensures fast heating and strong adhesion.
The technical stuff
|Printing Speed||≦180mm/s (Suggest 60-80mm/s)|
|Slice Software||Cura, Reptier-Host|
|File Format||G-code, stl|
|Connection||TF Card or USB Cable|
|Printing Material||1.75mm PLA/ABS/Wood|
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.