KEWEISI KWS-V20 4V-20V 0-3A USB Charger Power Tester Voltage Current Meter
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
The Keweisi KWS-V20 USB Tester is a handy little device for measuring and diagnosing the output from USB ports and chargers. Able to handle from 4 to 20 volts and 0 to 3 amps. simply pop it into your charger, power bank, PC, laptop etc.. and connect a device to charge. The easy to read display will quickly show you Volts, Amps and mAh and time in use. Depending on the load you'll be able to see if the device is charging at it's best speed or if the charger (or cable) is the limiting factor.
All the cool details
- It can measure the USB-powered devices empty and easy to use and practical.
- Compact and easy to carry, no additional power supply, plug and play.
- It can easily measure the output voltage of the USB port and the device operating current or load voltage.
- Detect any USB charger such as PC USB, home charger, car charger.
- Wide range of applications, any phone, any electronic product.
- Suitable for factories, laboratories and personal use.
The technical stuff
- Voltage : 4V-20V, ± 1%
- Current : 0-3A, ± 1%
- Time : 0-99H
- Battery Capacity : 0-99999mAh
- Connectors: USB 2.0 Male and Female
- Size : Approx. 7.2cm x 2.2cm x 1.1cm / 2.83" x 0.87" x 0.43"
- Package includes : 1 x USB Current Voltage Detector Battery Tester Meter
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.