Ideaformer Silk PLA Filament 1.75mm 1KG Multicolor Silky Texture Rich Luster High Toughness Healthy 3D Printer Print Material.
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Ideaformer filament is carefully designed by us，We Produce High Quality Filament in a Silk PLA finsh. All our filament is supplied in a vacuum sealed bag for freshness. Ideal for use in most brands of 3D printer such as: Creality 3D, Artillery, SUNLU, Geeetech and more.
- Please allow 1-2mm errors due to manual measurement. The color of the item may vary slightly due to the difference between different monitors.
- Silk filament is degradable, non-toxic material, close to silk effect, toughness of higher than 50 times PLA. 2. Neat winding filament print smoothly, no tangle. 3.100% No bubble 3d printing filament.
- Packaging display: Antioxidant + vacuum packaging + packaging box
- Name: Silk PLA 3D Printer filament 1.75 mm 1 kg 2.2 lbs Multicolor Silky Rich Luster Tangle Free 100% No Bubble 3D Plastic Materials.
- Material: Silk PLA
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: +/-0.02mm
- Print temperature: 190°C - 210°C
- Net Weight: 1Kg / 2.2Lb
- Gross Weight: Approx. 1241g / 2.7Lb
- Package Size: 21 * 21 * 8cm / 8.3 * 8.3 * 3.1in
- Package Weight: Approx. 1340g / 3Lb
- Packing: Vacuum bag packing with box
- The filament spool is installed on the filament rack of the 3D printer. Check whether the filament is entangled or knotted before installation.
- Cut the filament head into a spire shape for easy penetration into the guide tube and feed motor bore.
- Manually push the filament through the extruder throat till the hotend and there should be filament melt through the nozzle.