Hayear HY-3307 16MP 1080P 60FPS USB C-mount Digital Industry Video Microscope Camera with HDMI Cable
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
The HAYEAR HY-3307 by Shenzhen Hayear Electronics Co., Ltd. is a feature packed digital camera for use with traditional style microscopes, featuring a 16 Megapixel Panasonic Sensor, HD Output and fittings suitable for use with a wide range of C-Mount microscopes. The HY-3307 sensor provides a wide range of setting much like a digital camera with EV, and White Balance settings. The HDMI output allows you to view your work on a large TV or Monitor making it ideal for seeing ultra small details or allowing a large group to see your work. The USB connection allows you to connect the microscope to your PC enabling the possibility of live streaming your work.
The lens has a threaded base allowing for filters or other adapters (purchased separately) to connect it to other microscopes, telescopes and more.
Ideal for working on Electronics, Jewelry/Jewellery, Watch repair, Stamp/Coin collecting and any other precision work where you need to inspect small details. The camera also features the ability to record still photos and video to an SD Card allowing you to document your work to view and edit later. This is great for Training, Proof of work, YouTube content and anything else you can think of.
All the cool details
- 16 Megapixel Panasonic HD Sensor.
- 1920*1080 @ 60fps (SD) or 30fps (USB) video
- 4608*3456 Photos
- Fits 23.2mm or 30mm or 30.5mm eyepieces
- Upgrade your existing microscope.
- 0.5X C-MOUNT adapter to connect CCD camera or Digital eyepiece to microscope.
- With two ring adapters from 23.2mm to 30mm and 23.2mm to 30.5mm.
- Support the Remote Control function.
- HDMI and USB Connectivity
- S-Eye software allows for onscreen measurements
- Multi Language interface. English / French / German etc...
- Adjustable White Balance.
- Exposure compensation (EV) and Metering options (Average, Centre, Spot)
- Medical and Biological Work
- Plants and insects
- Arts and crafts
- Phone Repair
- PCB and Electrical work
- Miniature Models (Trains, Warhammer etc..)
- Antique authentication
- Jewellery/Jewelry appraisal
- Education and Training
- Great for making YouTube videos of close up work
The technical stuff
- Model number: HY-3307
- Image sensor: 16MP Panasonic CMOS 1/2.3inch sensor
- Effective pixel: 16 megapixel
- Pixel size: 1.43x1.43um
- Frame rate: 60fps
- Definition: FULL HD
- Housing: metal
- Voltage: 110V-220V
- Video format: MP4
- Image format: jpg
- Image resolution: 4608*3456 (for TF card)
- Video recorder: 1920*1080 @ 60FPS (for TF Card)
- USB Video resolution: 1920*1080 @ 30FPS
- Digital magnification: 8 times digital zoom
- Brightness control: Auto/manual
- Cross cursor:Support multi-color, size adjustable
- Transverse and vertical line: Support multi-color, 5 pcs of transverse lines/vertical lines, movable
- Lens: C or CS Mounts
- TF card interface: Max 64G (not included)
- HDMI interface: Standard HDMI output (Type A)
- USB interface:Standard USB2.0 interface (Type B)
- Size: Approx 6.5 x 5.7 x 5.4cm / 2.6 x 2.2 x 2.1 inch
- 1 x HAYEAR HY-3307 Microscope Camera
- 1 x Power Supply*
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x High Definition Multimedia Interface Cable
- 1 x CD (include PC Video Measurement software)
- 1 x Eyepiece Adapter
- 1 x 23.2mm to 30mm Ring Adapter
- 1 x 23.2mm to 30.5mm Ring Adapter
- *Note: Power supply will have EU or US style pins, a travel adapter will be required for your country.
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.
- Some suggestions for capturing and editing your 'scope footage. The USB connection appears much like a webcam so can be captured or streamed via OBS/Twitch/YouTube etc..