Geekcreit® XH-M229 Power Supply Module ATX Transfer Board Power Output Terminal
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
The Geekcreit® XH-M229 ATX Power Terminal board is handy device that is great for testing ATX PSU voltages, converting an ATX PSU into a bench supply or simply powering on a Bit-mining rig. Each of the four outputs are fused and provide +12v, -12v, +5v and +3.3v.
All the cool details
- Provides 4 fused outputs: +12v, -12v, +5v and +3.3v
- Power on/off switch and Power LED
- The terminal outputs allow for wire wrap or crimped hole/spade connectors
- Great for projects needing higher wattage supply at different voltages
The technical stuff
- Model: XH-M229
- Compatible with the port: ATX (compatible with partial BTX type)
- ATX PIN Type: 24 pin
- Switch: Yes
- Number of sets of output: Four sets of outputs, +12, -12, +5, +3.3
- Size: 12.8x4.8cm/5.04x1.89in
- Package included: 1 x XH-M229 24 Pin Desktop Chassis Power Supply ATX Adapter Transfer Board Module