Geeetech A20M Mix-color 3D Printer 255x255x255mm Printing Size
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Geeetech A20M 3D printer, adopting open source GT2560 control board, delivers mix-color objects and greatly enriches your 3D printing life. Keeping the good performance of Geeetech’s portfolio of 3D printers, it aims to provide users with quality printout and satisfactory printing experience.
The modularized design makes it easy to build the printer in 3 steps. Its classic blue and black color combo imparts a touch of simplicity and excellence, embodying Geeetech’s commitment to quality products.
With its build volume as 255*255*255mm³and the classic Prusa I3 3D printers’ gantry structure, A20M makes the best of the building platform and enables you to view the printing details in 360°. Printing at the accuracy of 0.1mm, it delivers objects with smooth surface finish, clear angles and strong structure. Besides, A20M comes with filament detector and break-resuming capability, greatly enhancing your 3D printing experience.
Its well-designed extruder greatly reduces the risk of clogging or leaking. A20M extruder cover features 360°ventilation design, greatly enhancing the dissipation of heat and guaranteeing excellent printing quality.
All the cool details
- Upgraded version of A20 3D printer
- Standard printing volume: 255x255x255mm printing size
- Support Mix-color print
- Break-resuming capability
- With Filament Detector
- 360° ventilation design
- Plug and play extruder wiring
- Open Source GT2560 control board
- Good adhesion and uniform heating
- 0.1mm high printing accuracy
- V-shaped rails and wheels on each axis
- Modular design for easy assembly
- 360° ventilation design
- High-performance gear train of 3:1 speed ratio
- Convenient "Reset" button, one-press action
- Software resources: EasyPrint 3D/ On-line firmware upgrade
- Optional add-ons: Auto-leveling Kit and 3D WIFI module
The technical stuff
- Printing technology: FDM
- Build volume: 255*255*255 mm³
- Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
- Positioning precision: X/Y：0.011mm. Z： 0.0025mm
- Printing speed: 120 mm/s (max)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament: ABS / PLA/wood-polymer/PVA/HIPS/PETG, etc.
- Max temp for hotbed: 100°C
- Max temp for extruder: 250°C
- Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
- Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
- Remote App: EasyPrint 3D App (with an optional 3D WiFi module)
- File format: .STL, G.code
- Power supply: Input: 110V/220V
- Output: DC 24V/15A
- Power Lead Supplied: IEC Lead
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB cable, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
- Display screen: LCD 12864
- Frame: Aluminum profile
- XY Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile
- Z axis: Lead screw
- Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
- Physical Dimensions and Weight
- Machine Dimension: 442 x 447 x 480mm³
- Shipping box Dimension: 510 x 495 x305 mm³
- Machine Net weight: 8.8kg
- Machine Gross weight: 11.0 kg
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.