Geeetech A10M Mix-color Prusa I3 3D Printer 220*220*260mm Printing Size
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Geeetech A10M 3D printer, adopting the open source GT2560 control board, delivers mix-color objects and greatly enriches your 3D printing life. Keeping the good performance of its predecessor A10, it aims to provide users with quality printout and satisfactory printing experience.
Keeping Prusa I3 3D printers' gantry structure and with its build volume as 220*220*260mm³, A10M makes the best of the building platform and enables you to view the printing details in 360°. Printing at the accuracy of 0.1mm, it delivers objects with smooth surface finish, clear angles and strong structure. Besides, A10M comes with filament detector and break-resuming capability, greatly enhancing your 3D printing experience.
Its well-designed extruder greatly reduces the risk of clogging or leaking. A10M extruder cover features 360°ventilation design, greatly enhancing the dissipation of heat and guaranteeing excellent printing quality. A10M extruder motor uses a gear train of 3:1 speed ratio, amplifying input torque and improving your printing experience.
Adopting the modularized design for extruder wiring, A10M makes it easy to exchange the wire. The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise and offer you a quiet 3D printing environment. A10M uses silicon carbide glass as its printing platform, greatly enhancing the adhesion of first layer and making it so easy to take down the print.
All the cool details
- Builds on the successful A10 single colour version.
- Mix-color printing, with dual filament input design.
- 220*220*260mm build volume.
- With filament detector.
- Breaking-resuming capability.
- 3:1 gear train in extruder motor.
- High-adhesion buliding platform.
- Open source GT2560 control board.
- Modularized design for easy assembly.
- 360° ventilation design, enhancing the dissipation of heat.
- Plug and play extruder wiring.
- V-shaped rails and wheels on each axis.
- 0.1mm printing accuracy.
- Software resources: EasyPrint 3D / On-line firmware upgrade.
- Optional add-ons: Auto-leveling Kit and 3D WIFI module
The technical stuff
- Printing technology: FDM
- Printing volume: 220*220*260mm3
- Printing accuracy: 0.1~0.2mm
- Positioning precision: X/Y: 0.011mm Z: 0.0025mm
- Printing speed: 60mm/s
- Nozzle quantity: 2-in-1-out single nozzle
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament: Diameter 1.75mm;ABS/PLA, etc.
- Environment temperature: 10-40°C
- Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
- Slicing software: Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
- File format: .STL/.Gcode
- Power input: 115/230V AC，50/60Hz
- Power output: DC24V-15A Max，360W
- Power Lead Supplied: IEC Cable
- Connectivity: TF card, USB
- Display screen: LCD2004 screen
- Printer size: 478x413x485mm3
- Package size: 530x470x230mm3
- Net weight: ~7.9kg
- Gross weight: ~ 9.9kg
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.