Geeetech A10 Aluminum Prusa I3 3D Printer 220*220*260mm Printing Size
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Geeetech A10 3D printer, adopting open source GT2560 control board, delivers high quality prints of your 3D objects.
Keeping Prusa I3 3D printers' gantry structure and with its build volume as 220*220*260mm³, A10 makes the best of the building platform and enables you to view the printing details in 360°. Printing at the accuracy of 0.1mm, it delivers objects with smooth surface finish, clear angles and strong structure. Besides, A10M comes with filament detector and break-resuming capability, greatly enhancing your 3D printing experience.
Its well-designed extruder greatly reduces the risk of clogging or leaking. A10 extruder cover features 360°ventilation design, greatly enhancing the dissipation of heat and guaranteeing excellent printing quality.
A10 extruder motor uses a gear train of 3:1 speed ratio, amplifying input torque and improving your printing experience. Adopting the modularized design for extruder wiring, A10 makes it easy to exchange the wire.
The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise and offer you a quiet 3D printing environment.
A10 uses silicon carbide glass as its printing platform, greatly enhancing the adhesion of first layer and making it so easy to take down the print.
All the cool details
- With its build volume as 220*220*260mm³, A10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details.
- Featuring printing accuracy of 0.1 mm, A10 delivers exquisite prints with delicate texture, sleek contour and stable structure.
- The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise.
- A10 comes with OPEN SOURCE GT2560 control board, providing limitless space for you to modify the firmware and tinker with your printer.
- Through Geeetech self-developed software- EasyPrint 3D, could on-line upgrade firmware/Remote control/Cloud slicer.
- Support various filament: ABS / PLA / Flexible PLA / Wood-polymer /PVA / HIPS / PETG etc.
- Optional add-ons: Auto-leveling Kit and 3D WIFI module.
The technical stuff
- Printing technology: FDM
- Printing volume: 220*220*260 mm3
- Printing accuracy: 0.1~0.2mm
- Positioning precision: X/Y: 0.011mm Z: 0.0025mm
- Printing speed: 60mm/s
- Nozzle quantity: 1-in-1-out single nozzle
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament: Diameter 1.75mm;ABS/PLA, etc.
- Environment temperature: 10-40°C
- Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
- Slicing software: Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
- File format: .STL/.Gcode
- Power input: 115/230V AC，50/60Hz
- Power output: DC24V-15A Max，360W
- Connectivity: TF card, USB
- Display screen: LCD2004 screen
- Printer size: 478x413x485mm3
- Package size: 530x470x230mm3
- Net weight: ~7.6kg
- Gross weight: ~ 9.5kg
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.