EleksMaker® EleksLaser- A3 Pro 2500mW Laser Engraving Machine CNC Laser Printer
EleksMaker® EleksLaser- A3 Pro 2500mW Laser Engraving Machine CNC Laser Printer
2. The frame joint is upgraded and will be easier to assemble. (Remove corner joints and add rubber pads)
3. Please use the OFFICIAL software: EleksCAM. And DO NOT use Benbox to control EleksMaker A3, which may possibly cause the hardware damage in controller board. Thanks for your understanding.
4. Supplied with U.S. or EU figure 8 lead, please use any UK figure 8 lead rather than a travel adapter.
|Model||EleksLaser-A3 pro 2.5W|
|Material||Aluminum Profile and Acrylic|
|Packaging Size||58x40x14cm / 22.83x15.75x5.51inch (L*W*H)|
|Assembled Product Size||60x46x18cm / 23.62x18.11x7.09inch (L*W*H)|
|Can Engrave||Wood, Plastic, Paper, Bamboo, Ox Horn, Leather, Sponge Paper, etc.|
|Can not engrave||Metal, Stone, Ceramics, Glass, Reflective or Transparent Material|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, FDA (Please contact us if you need them)|
|Laser Power||2.5W / 2500mW|
|Control Board||EleksMana SE|
|Laser Quick Replace||Support|
|Adapter Plug||2-Pin US Plug|
|Power Input||AC100-240V, US Plug|
|Working Voltage||DC 12V|
|Working Current||DC 5A|
|System Support||Win XP/7/8/10|
|Engrave Mode||Photo, Word, Scan, outline, Pixel Laser Engraving|
|Supported Formats||jpg, bmp, svg, G-code|
|Control Software System||EleksCAM (DO NOT use Benbox)|
|Engraving Area||30x40cm / 11.81 x 15.75inch (maximum)|
|Engraved Object Height limitatiion||No Limitation|
|Function||Ideal for amateur laser engraving usage, equipped with low light positioning and freedom positioning functions.|
|Features||30X38cm ultra large engraving area,gantry shape design|
|Three stepper motor drive providing faster moving speed.|
|2500mW violet laser module with heatsink, high laser engraving power and long term available.|
|can print any pictures easily|
1. Machine Assembly & Connection: Click Here
2. Official Software EleksCAM Download & Instructions: Click Here
3. Operating Instructions and FAQs: Click Here
4. Laser Module Self-checking Tips: Click Here
Note (Please pay attention):
1. Please wear laser goggles during usage and avoid touching the laser directly with your eyes and skin!
2. The red cord is DC12v(+),black cord is GND(-), yellow cord is signal(S). Please make sure you know the wire position and connect to the ManaSE board correctly!
3. The warranty period of laser module is one month. If you have any quality problem(Except individual situation like using the laser module more than 30 minutes per time and casue the damage ), please feel free to ask our customer service for a help.
4. If your laser module has any problem, please DO NOT dismantle it without our permission. It will destroy the laser module.
5. If you have any quality problem about the machine, please feel free to contact us. Many operative problem can be solved according to your video and problem description. Thank you in advance.
1 Set x 2500mW Laser Engraving Machine (Need to be assembled yourself)
1. How to assemble the kit?
The whole assemble and operating manual link is here: Click here
You can also watch the video to do it: Click here
2. What software can support this machine? And what image format? Engrave Mode?
Supported Software: EleksCam
Supported Image Format: jpg, bmp, svg, G-code
Supported Engrave Mode: Photo, Word, Scan, Outline, Pixel Laser Engraving
Can I use other software like Candle, T2-Laser, LiteFire, Laser GRBL, etc?
This control board can support other software. But since some software may affect the chip, when you change the software to control the machine, there will be no response, and you can only use the original software. So if you want to use other software, please keep using it. When you change to other software, they may affect each other. Among these software, EleksCam is developed by official EleksMaker with the best compatibility and it's also easy to fix when something goes wrong.
3. What system can the EleksCAM support?
PC Windows XP/7/8/10 , Laptop is ok,too.
4. My laser doesn't work, what should I do?
If the machine does not work, it might because:
① The wire connection is wrong.Please check the connection like the picture shown.
② Your computer could not support the software.Please use Win XP 7/8/10 to check it.
③ Software problem .Please check whether wires are inserted rightly. And then check your data setting.
④ The kit misses some accessories. Please compare with the instruction and tell us, we will solve it once you send us the email.
⑤ Laser module/ driver board/power supply is broken. Please check which part is the main problem, and then send us a video to prove it. Or you can send us a video about your software setting, working laser and driver board. We will analyze it and give you a solution.
⑥ Laser module self-checking tips link is here: Click here
5: My software shows: Not data, what should I do?
There might be two reasons.
① You did not open Administrator privileges to run the software. Please try this.
② Your computer architecture is incomplete:check whether VC ++ and. Net and directX are installed, and have to turn off the fault.
6. Can I regulate the laser power or the laser power is adjustable?
Our new Mana SE controller board can adjust the power. Please download our ElekesCAM software to do it.
7. Can I upgrade stronger power laser module by myself? Can I extent rail frame?
Yes, you can. DC12V laser module can be installled on this machine. The red is positive. You can also extent the frame by yourself, but we do not provide rails. Please note that.
8. When I click buttons to control the motors, it works. But when I begin to make it work with EleksCAM software,
it does not move. What should I do?
The EleksCAM could move by hand but could not move when focus.The probelm is the area and language inside the system control panel.
Please set the format to English and United States.Then it will be ok. Detail is shown in the wiki link above.
9. My laser module is always on and could not turn off.What should I do?
Please try to connect the Signal(S) and GND(-).
If the laser module turn off, that means the laser module is ok, the problem might be the ManaSE board or software setting.
If the laser module is still on, that means the laser module might be damaged.
You can check as the video shown: Click here
10. If my laser is broken and I might find the reason(Or I could not find) . What should I do?
Low Stock : Left
Due to the current Coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak deliveries are being affected, shipping companies are meeting demand. Please allow an extra time for deliveries during this period. Our delivery options are chosen to get your purchase to you as quickly as possible, during this time we may choose other options to those stated (such as an alternate carrier) to try and ensure smooth deliveries.
All available stocked item orders are shipped the next working day, our UK mainland deliveries are free, where a tracked service has been used we shall provide you with the tracking number. This will allow you to track your parcel and alter delivery options, such as 'Leave in a safe place' or 'Hand to concierge' where possible.
Orders placed after 1pm will be posted the next working morning. This is to help us comply with the essential travel/lockdown requests by the government.
Free UK Mainland 2 to 3 day deliveries are shipped through Hermes 2 to 3 day service, smaller low cost items Royal Mail 1st class. Please check the product pages for more details on that product's shipping methods.
Pre-Orders will be shipped as soon as stock arrives at our UK warehouse, we will send an update when your order has been dispatched. Please note, dates given are approximate and may change due to unforseen circumstances. Should your order be unexpectedly delayed will will inform you to keep you updated.
TO ORDER ITEMS:
Our 'To Order' lines will be shipped direct and from our China warehouses, these typically take up to 20 days to arrive, however due to the current crisis please allow up to 40 days.
Any 'To Order' item is shipped with a tracking number that we will send you once live to allow you to monitor the progress of your item.
We welcome orders from International customers, currently we do not have postal options set on the site so please contact us and we can arrange delivery on most items.
Currently we cannot ship PPE, Masks or similar items out of the country, we apologise for this however if you require PPE items please use our contact form, we may be able to help.
LOCAL CROYDON AND SURROUNDING AREA CUSTOMERS:
If you are local to Central Croydon in the areas shown below we may deliver by hand within 2 days, this saves you waiting for the Royal Mail while they are busy delivering more than they could ever expect during this time.
These areas include: East, West, South, Central Croydon, Coulsdon, Thornton Heath, Norbury, South Norwood, Woodside, Crystal Palace, Upper Norwood, Waddon, Wallington, Shirley, New Addington, Sanderstead, Selhurst and Kenley. We will also cover West Wickham, Penge and Anerley as they are close enough to Croydon.