Creality Ender-3 Pro DIY 3D Printer Kit 220x220x250mm Print Size
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Creality Ender-3 Pro Printer is a highly popular 3D printer backed by active support from the manufacturer and a growing community of users. A perfect home 3D printer equipped the wider Y axis mounts, more reliable brand power supply. A thermal runaway protection function has also been added to ensure a safer working environment. Able to produce builds up to 220x220x250mm in volume and featuring a heated bed and LCD screen.
What are the main differences between the Creality Ender 3 Pro and Creality Ender 3?
- Improving mechanical properties.
- Reduce friction and provide better dimensional stability.
- Improved MK10 extruder,reduce the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion.
- New magnetic printing surface,removable and flexible, which allows you to pluck prints off the build plate easily.
All the cool details
- Creality Ender-3 Pro 3D Printer is an upgraded version of the Creality Ender-3 3d printer. Together with the imported Brand Power Supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the aluminum extrusion. Upgraded components enable Creality Ender-3 Pro 3d printer to print more safety and stability.
- Creality Ender-3 Pro 3D Printer, brand power supply was adopted. It is produced by the listed company over 30 years of experience in the power supply industry with mature technology. And it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing with the manufactured power supply. Ensures safer and faster heating of all necessary components. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- The advanced MK-8 extruder genius design greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion. High precision ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability helping to reduce noise levels greatly.
- Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides unprecedented stability for the printing surface, resulting in upgraded print quality.
- Our all-new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic bed, is completely removable, and flexible, which perfectly designed for Creality Ender-3 Pro 3D Printer. The textured surface adheres to all types of filament better than traditional methods such as tape, glue, or hairspray. No more model warping on larger prints! Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- Paired with the new high-quality power supply, the Creality Ender-3 Pro 3D Printer heated bed can reach temperatures of 110*C in just 5 minutes. Making the Creality Ender-3 pro 3d printer more suitable for many different types of filaments. High precision CNC machining techniques used for all metal brackets and mounts, guarantees precise positioning and an all-around more stable structure. All-new, ergonomically designed, larger bed leveling nuts, makes leveling the bed much easier and more precise, to make sure you spend more time printing and less time leveling.
- Note: Both the Creality Ender-3 and Ender-3 Pro can be upgraded with Bltouch for easier bed leveling.
The technical stuff
- Ender-3 Pro FDM 3D Printer Properties
- Modeling Technology: FDM（Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Printing Size: 220*220*250mm
- Printing Speed: ≤180mm/s, normal 30-60mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, Gradient color, carbon fiber, etc.
- Working Mode: Online or SD card offline
- File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Slice Software: Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
- Ender-3 pro FDM 3D Printer Hardware
- Machine Size: 440-440-465mm
- Package Size: 595*495*165mm
- N.W: 6.9KG G.W: 8.9KG
- Power Supply Input: AC100-120V/6.8A 200-240V/3.4A/ 50/60Hz
- Output:DC 24 V 270W
- Ender-3 Pro FDM 3D Printer Extruder Hardware
- Nozzle Diameter: Standard0.4mm，can be in 0.2, 0.3 mm
- Printing Precision: ±0.1mm
- Bed Temp.: ≤110°C
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.