Creality Ender-5 DIY 3D Printer Kit 220*220*300mm Print Size
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Feature packed and sturdy thanks to it's box frame design, the Ender-5 3D printer by Creality features a medium sized print volume, assembles in around 30 minutes and is ideal for taller prints requiring tighter tolerances than a regular gantry design offers. The heated bed warms up quickly and can print using PLA, ABS and more.
The Ender 5 is Creality's sturdiest printer yet. The box frame designs turns the heated bed into the Z-Axis, this sturdier design improves print quality and reduce part fatigue. The build height of 300mm makes it great for producing taller prints such as sculptures or figurines.
The resume function allows you to save a print after power-loss.
All the cool details
- Stable Printing: Creality Ender-5 3D Printer, dual Y-axis motion control system drives the high-quality stable output of the two-sided timing belt, effectively avoiding the shock caused by printing.
- Build-in Motherboard Power Supply: Creality Ender-5 3D Printer, the wires are concentrated in the machine's internal control according to circuit design, device specifications, and heat dissipation.
- Box-like Design: Creality Ender-5 3D Printer is designed differently from the Ender-3 3d printer, cubic-like looks more simple and generous, enhances the Creality space of printing, and multi-field collaborative design of products.
- Resume Printing Function: Automatically save the print record after power-off, continue printing after power-on, and improve the model print success rate.
- Simple leveling Method: Creality Ender 5 3D Printer, the larger 3d printing nuts are ergonomically designed, and the leveling speed is fast, helps you get rid of the problem of time-consuming, and labor-intensive.
- Industrial Circuit Board: Creality Ender 5 3D Printer, high-load safety inspection, stable performance, continuous operation for 200 hours without pressure
The technical stuff
- Ender-5 FDM 3D Printer Properties
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Printing Size: 220x220x300mm
- Print Method: Online or TF card offline
- Slice Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Ender-5 FDM 3D Printer Hardware
- Machine Size : 552x485x510mm
- N.W. of Machine: 11.8KG
- Ender-5 FDM 3D Printer Extruder Hardware
- Number of Nozzle：1
- Printing Precision: ±0.1mm
- Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm, Optional 0.2/0.3mm
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.