Creality CR-10S Pro DIY 3D Printer Kit 300*300*400mm Printing Size
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Creality 3D CR-10S Pro builds on the already high quality CR-10S bringing a whole raft of additionas and tweaks to the specification. A new extruder featuring dual gearing for smoother feeding, auto-bed leveling, uprated Capricorn tubing, tidier cabling and a upgraded motherboard are just some of the host of upgrades this model brings you. For new and seasoned printers, the CR-10S Pro brings you a high quality design that can be tinkered and modded to suits you own needs.
All the cool details
- Creality 3D Printer CR-10S Pro 300x30x400mm / 11.8x11.8x15.7 inches.
- Single-point fix in time, easy leveling with auxiliary leveling modes.
- Use an imported blue Teflon tube, with high temperature resistant, makes the feeding soother, improve the printing quality.
- The double gear extrusion mechanism has a large extrusion to make sure feeding smoothly.
- Star Power: Creality teams up with top brands in the 3D printing space to bring the most advanced 3D printer to you. Capricorn PTFE tubing ensures an excellent tolerance for 1.75mm filament, which improves printing quality drastically. Bondtech extruder gears provide steady and accurate feed rates without slipping due to its unique dual gear design compared to traditional MK8 extruders which use one gear and a capture wheel.
- Quieter Than Ever: The all-new V 2.4 control board on the CR-10S Pro delivers the most silent sound levels of any 3D printer on the market, all while providing the powerful features of previous control boards such as resume print. From even just a few meters away, the 10S Pro is nearly silent.
- Level The Playing Field: The 16 point Matrix Leveling feature is the complete auto-leveling ever offered by Creality. Use the 4 inch LCD touch screen color display, and the 10S Pro will automatically measure the height of 16 unique points on the hotbed to determine the ideal settings for perfect prints every time.
- Powered Up: The Meanwell branded power supply delivers 500W of power to the 10S Pro, taking it from room temperature to 120* C in just 5 minutes. Maintaining high temperatures for demanding filaments like ABS is now easier than ever.
The technical stuff
|Printing Speed||≤180mm/s, Normal 30-60mm/s|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm, can be in 0.3、0.2mm|
|File Format||STL, Obj, amf|
|Slice Software||Cura、 Repetier-Host、 Simplify3D|
|Power Supply||Input:100-240V 5.9A 50/60Hz Output: DC 24V 21A Total Power 480W|
|Filament||PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, gradient color, carbon fiber, etc.|
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.