CCTREE ST-PLA Filament 1.75mm 1KG/Roll For Creality CR-10/Ender-3/Ender-5 3D Printer
Ships to US only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
CCTree ST-PLA filament is 100% virgin material, CCTree's ST-PLA formula creates a stronger filament than regular PLA and more rigid than ABS, and the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. As a material, ST-PLA features less warping versus ABS. Unlike ABS, ST-PLA can be sanded and machined. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. ST-PLA usually enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. ST-PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds. It is compatible with different brands of 3D printers (such as Creality, Artillery, Geeetech, Makerbot, Mendel, RepRap, Prusa, Huxley, BFB3000, uPrint, Cubify, printrbot, Sumpod)
All the cool details
- 1kg/roll, 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind
- Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Several times tougher than regular PLA resulting in improved strength and impact resistance
- High rigidity, Good glossiness, Superb layer bonding
- Spool Size: diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm height 60mm
- Diameter tolerance is within ±0.03mm
- Each spool is sold by weight, not length, in 1KG spools.
- Please avoid glare (such as sunlight) for a long time.
The technical stuff
- Brand: CCTree
- Material: ST-PLA (100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind)
- Recommended Print Speed: 30-80mm/s
- Printer Bed Temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance ± 0.03mm , Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Spool Size:diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm height 60mm
- Print Temperature: 190 - 220°C,
- Tensile Strength: 58 mpa
- Impact strength: @gt;3 KJ/m2
- Net Weight: 1kg
- Gross Weight: 1.3kg (Approx)
- Package Includes: 1 x CCTREE® 1KG/roll 1.75mm PLA filament