Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D V4 Printer Kit with 300*300*400mm Large Print Size
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Artillery Sidewinder X1 is a feature rich all-in-one 3D Printer using Cartesian print technology. Featuring ultra quiet stepper drivers, direct drive extruder, dual Z axis drive, AC heated bed, TFT touch screen.. and more. Boasting a large 300*300*400mm large print area, max speeds of 150mm/s. High accuracy and printing quality down to 50 microns. the Sidewinder X1 is becoming more recognisable among 3D enthusiasts. Note: Printer supplied is the latest version 4
|Due to new import restrictions this no longer includes a SD Card or USB Stick, all required software can be downloaded from the links below.|
All the cool details
- Standard Building Volume: 300*300*400mm large print size; 150mm/s max print speed.
- High accuracy printing quality, down to 50 microns.
- Easy Installation and Stable Performance:
- 95% pre-assembled, easy for installation. With full aluminum frame design, very stable structure
- Developed Function:
- Synchronized Dual Z System. Support power loss detection and recovery. Support filament runout detection and recovery.
- Powerful high quality accessories:
- With touch screen control, AC heatbed, Ultra-quiet Stepper Driver. And titanstyle direct-drive extruder to support flexible materials.
- Suitable filament recommendation: ABS or PLA filament 1.75mm 1kg Spool
- Package Includes: 1 x Artillery® Sidewinder X1 3D Printer Kit, 1 x Tools Kit, 1 x USB Disk, IEC Power Cable.
The technical stuff
|Build Volume||300 x 300 x 400mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 15.75in)|
|Maximum print speed||150mm/s|
|Maximum trave speed||250mm/s|
|Heat bed type||Rapidheating AC heat bed|
|Build plate heat up time||80°C in less than 2 minutes|
|Supported filament||PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, TPU, Wood, PVA, HIPS…|
|Print technology||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Extruder type||Direct Drive Extruder (Titan type)|
|XYZ resolution||0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm|
|Nozzle temperature||up to 240°C|
|Nozzle heat up time||< 3 minutes|
|Noise level||< 60 dBA|
600W max (with heated bed turned on)
|Power supply||Plug EU Standard(220v) or US Standard(110v)|
|Control board||MKSGen L|
|Stepper driver||Exclusive ultra-quiet stepper driver
|Advanced sensors||3 inductive endstop sensors|
|Machine dimensions||550 x 405 x 640mm
550 x 405 x 870mm (w/ spool holder)
|Shipping box dimensions||780 x 540 x 250mm|
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.