Artillery Genius DIY 3D Printer Kit 220*220*250mm Print Size with Ultra-Quiet Stepper Motors
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Artillery Genius FDM 3D Printer is an all-in-one cartesian 3D printer with ultra-quiet stepper drivers, direct drive extruder, dual Z axis, AC heated bed, TFT touch screen. Comes with 220mm x 220mm x 250mm (L x W x H) build size. Following feedback about the Sidewinder X1 Artillery actioned these improvements into the Genius. The Genius is able accept a BLTouch style auto level sensor thank to a handy ABL sensor connector on the head assembly. The new direct drive extruder handles material feeding better including support for TPU. the new proprietary nut coupler for the Z-Axis helps reduce layering issues and a faster heating bed over the Sidewinder X1 gets you ready for action quicker.
All the cool details
- 220*220*250mm print size
- Filament run-out detection, Power failure function
- With TFT colorful touch screen, easy to operate
- Short-range driver extruder, volcanic nozzle. Feed fluently, and support flexible filament.
- Dual z-axis design. The stability is improved under high speed movement.
- High quality accessories- ultra-quiet stepper driver, high precision magnetic limit switch, exclusive Z-axis coupler.
- Support USB/TF off-line print.
- Installation is easier and quick to install
- Option of 110v or 220v to choose from. Suitable for users in most parts of the world.
The technical stuff
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.