Anycubic PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Plastic For most FDM Tolerance ±0.02mm 100% Biodegradable RoHS
Ships to UK only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Anycubic PLA Filament is a high quality PLA Filament, made from virgin plastic and with strong colours, supplied in vacuum packaging for freshness. Wound to prevent tangles, tight tolerance control and quality material ensures great prints every time. Suits most FDM 3D Printers from Creality 3D, Artillery, SUNLU, Geeetech, XVICO, Eaythreed and more.
2x1kg Option: If you select the '2x1kg Request Colour' option please leave a note with your order to request colours and we shall confirm.
- Dimensional Tolerance ±0.02mm
3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. Perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance, approximately 330m of filament on each spool ease of use, minimal warping, no odor, no clogging, no bubbles. Gives you a wonderful printing experience.
- 100% Environmental Friendly
100% Biodegradable, ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment. Comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances.
- Compatible with Most FDM 3D printers and 3D Pen
Suitable for ANYCUBIC, For Creality 3D , For Anet, For ARTILLERY, For Two Trees, For Flying Bear , etc.
- Vacuumed Sealed Packaging
This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging. Prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
- Note: Due to different batches, product packaging may differ, but the products are the same.
- Product: Anycubic PLA 3D Printer Filament
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: ±0.02mm
- Length: 1kg = 330m (approx)
- Net Weight: 1kg
- Gross Weight: 1.3kg
- Recommended Print Temperature: 190-220°C
- Hotbed Temp: Not Required
- Print Speed: 50-100mm/s
- Tensile Strength: 11-16kgf
- Melt Flow Rate: 4-8g/10min (190°C)