Anet® ET4 3D Printer Kit 220*220*250mm Print Size with 2.8-inch Full-color Touch Screen Support Filament Detection/Resume Print/Auto-leveling
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Anet ET4 offers a low cost well specced 3D printer, featuring an all metal frame, 2.8 inch touch, print resume function, offline or inline printing and integrated auto bed levelling. it's an ideal printer for those looking to get started in 3D printing or looking for a lower cost secondary printer for smaller prints.
|Due to new import restrictions this no longer includes a SD Card or USB Stick, all required software can be downloaded from the links below.|
All the cool details
- Auto-leveling frees your time and labor.
- Support resume printing and recover from exactly where it left off.
- Filament detection that detects the filament end and sent a reminder to avoid air-printing. (reminds shown on the LCD screen)
- Automatic load and unload the filament with just a click.
- 2.8-inch full-color touch screen for easy operation.
- Support online or offline printing.
- Industrial grade chipset that allows more accurate, fast print.
- Precision rollers on X and Y axis which reduce printing noise and provides ultra-high print resolution.
- Can manually set up fan speed, print speed, heated bed, and nozzle temperature.
- Quick heating bed in less than 5 minutes.
- Protected with safety features like over current protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection, pre-over-temp alarm. (turn off the heating switch automatically) (LCD screen doesn't work when detected with no light and no voice)
- Modular design with quick assembly in 10min.
- Offline upgrade: Copy the upgrade file into the memory card and plug it into the 3D printer to complete the program upgrade
The technical stuff
|Structure||All Metal Frame|
|Printing size||220*220*250 mm|
|Printing resolution||±0.1 mm|
|Layer Thickness||0.1-0.3 mm|
|Connection mode||Online/Offline Printing LCD|
|LCD||2.8 inch Color Touch Screen|
|Movement Speed150 mm||mm/s (recommended speed 30-60 mm/s)|
|Printing Speed||≤150 mm/s (recommended speed 30-60 mm/s)|
|Standard Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Extruder Working Temp(Max)||250℃|
|Hotbed Material||Aluminum Hotbed and Tempered Glass|
|XY Axis Position Precision||0.012 mm|
|Z Axis Position Precision||0.004 mm|
|Printable Filament||PLA, ABS, HIPS etc.|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Control Software Language||English/Chinese|
|Data Input Format||STL, OBJ, JPG|
|Data Output Format||Gcode|
|Module Support Automatically||Support|
|Machine Size||440*340*480 mm|
|Machine Net Weight||7.2±0.2Kg|
|Packing Size||510*485*250 mm|
|Power Supply/Maximum Power||US:110 AC 240W / EU:220V AC 240W|
|Plug EU Standard(Default)|
|Printing Software||Cura, Repetier, Simplify3D|
|Working Condition||Temp: 10-40℃, Humidity: 5-80%|
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.