Anet® A8 Plus DIY 3D Printer Kit 300*300*350mm Printing Size With Magnetic Movable Screen/Dual Z-axis Support Belt Adjustment
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
The Anet A8 Plus builds on their popular A8 platform, bringing larger print sizes (300x300x350mm), upgraded motherboard, glass heated bed, uprated framework with belt adjustments and improved Extruder and Filament feed designs. The screen of the A8 Plus is moveable allowing you to place the printer in a convenient space yet still access the controls.
|Due to new import restrictions this no longer includes a SD Card or USB Stick, all required software can be downloaded from the links below.|
All the cool details
- This is the DIY version of 3D Printer. Upgraded from Anet A8 printer.
- Larger printing size: 300*300*350 mm volume build size for more print scenes
- Support automatic filament feeding and unloading function, easy to solve by feeding and reloading
- With magnetic movable screen, breakthrough ergonomic design screen, allows for easier and more convenient operation.
- The latest upgraded motherboard: Added designs of over-current protection and short-circuit protection, with smaller current configuration, and it is safe and reliable.
- Optimization of hot bed: aluminium substrate hot bed + glass panel, printing is flat and not warped, easy to take out
- Upgraded the belt adjustment function: X-axis and Y-axis belt tightness can be adjusted freely and easier, effectively preventing the belt from loosening and jumping
- Patented extruder design: smooth discharge without plugging, short-range feeding, improve the effect of printing soft consumables
- More stable aluminum frame: Y-axis double-axis, Z-axis double-threaded rod, good transmission precision and high printing accuracy
The technical stuff
|Building Volume||300*300*350 mm|
|Printing Precision||±0.1 mm|
|Layer Thickness||0.1-0.4 mm|
|Connector Type||TF Card, Online Printing|
|Display Scree||12864 Display Screens|
|Moving speed||10~300 mm/s|
|Print speed||120 mm/s MAX, Recommended 30~60 mm/s|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm Marking|
|Extruder Temperature||260℃ MAX|
|Hot Bed Temperature||100℃ MAX|
|Platform board Material||Aluminum Plate and Tempered Glass|
|XY-axis Positioning Accuracy||0.012 mm|
|Z-axis Positioning Accuracy||0.004 mm|
|Supporting Material||PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD, TPU etc.|
|Material Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Language||English and Chinese|
|File Input Format||STL/OBJ/JPG|
|File output Format||Gco/Gcode|
|Model Automatic Support Function||support|
|Operating System||MAC or Windows|
|Power Supply||AC 220V/110V 360W|
Plug EU Standard(Default)
|Package Size||DIY version: 500*370*175MM|
|Package Includes||Anet A8 Plus Printer, 10m PLA Filament|
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.