Anet PLA Filament 1KG 1.75mm 3D Printer For Mendel Printrbot Reprap Prusa
Ships to UK and most EU Countries.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Anet filament is 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material. PLA is a more earth-friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. And PLA has a lower melting temperature. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA usually enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds. It is compatible with different brands of 3D printers (such as Makerbot, Mendel, RepRap, UP, Prusa, Huxley, BFB3000, uPrint, Cubify, printrbot, Sumpod)
All the cool details
- High strength, fewer blocking issues;
- Good toughness, suitable for printing car models, industrial parts, craft wedding gifts;
- Vacuum packaging, easy to store and prevent oxidation;
- Works with most of FDM 3D printers in the market.
- PLA Filament tends to be translucent and shiny.
- PLA filament is easier to use but not as stable and will dissolve if wet.
- We recommend PLA for beginners as its more forgiving and easier to work with as it cools & sets faster-reducing warping.
- This is industrial material manufactured for professional use only and very suit for 3D printer user.
- A properly sized roller and calibrated hot-end is required for good performance. Printer jams are always due to improper sized rollers and / or liners.
- Package includes: 1 x 1.75mm PLA filament
The technical stuff
- Brand: Anet
- Diameter: 1.75 ± 0.1mm
- Print temperature range: 180°C to 200°C
- Colour: black, blue, gold, green, grey, orange, pink, purple, red, transparent, white, yellow,brown,silver,skin colour
- Net Weight: 1KG/Roll
- Gross Weight: 1.3kg (approx)
- Each spool is sold by weight, not length, in 1KG spools.
- Diameter tolerance will vary according to the density of the material
- The melting point will vary due to the density of the material
- The feed rate and the size of the hot end used will also affect the melting point