Andonstar AD407 3D HDMI Digital Microscope 7in Screen Electronic Soldering Microscope for Phone Repair with Adjustable Stand
Ships to US only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Get up close and personal with this x270 Digital Microscope. Able to take 4MP still photos or record full UHD video to SD Card, or connect via HDMI to the big screen. This is a great way to not only view your work easily but document it and share with others. Ideal for making Teaching or YouTube videos you can add the footage from the 'scope to your video to give other a clear view of your work. The large 7in Screen allows you to work in comfort with the need to lean over an eyepiece.
The additional spotlights allow you to illuminate those tricky areas, also the included remote gives you hands-off ability to capture footage or images. Wide range of applications, great for Phone Repairs, Soldering and Electronics work, PCB Repair, Bugs, Insects and Creepy Crawlies (Please treat them kindly), Leaves, Rocks, Stones, Jewellery, Cells, Watch and Clock repairs and much more.
All the cool details
- High quality HD sensor with 60f/s frame.
- Video resolution: UHD 2880X2160 24FPS; FHD1920X1080 60FPS/30FPS, HD1280X720 120FPS.
- Still image resolution: Up to 12MP.
- SD Card support: Upto 32GB
- Minimum focus distance of 5cm.
- UV filter: Protect the lens and reduces glare.
- Infrared remote control for easier operation
- Magnification: Up to 270 times (continuous)
- 7in Adjustable Screen: You can view objects directly on the display, very convenient and easy to use.
- 3D Visual Effects: 4MP image sensor, industrial lens and with the adjustable stand, not only make picture very clear, but also make it 3D visual effects.
- Adjustable Stand: The microscope stand can move back and forth, providing enough soldering working space. Please note that the minimum focus distance is 5 cm.
Three Ways to Output:
- The microscope's own built-in monitor.
- Via SD card, Insert a SD card (not included) into the device and take pictures and videos.
- Via HDMI FHD monitor, connect to a TV, Monitor or Projector for large scale viewing. You could also connect to a HDMI Capture Device to live stream or record your footage on a PC.
- Plants and insects
- Arts and crafts
- Phone Repair
- PCB and Electrical work
- Minature Models (Trains, Warhammer etc..)
- Antique authentication
- Jewellery/Jewelry appraisal
- Education and Training
- Great for making YouTube videos of close up work
The technical stuff
- Brand Name: ANDONSTAR
- Model Number: AD407
- Material: Plastic & Metal
- Certification: CE/FCC/ROHS
- Image sensor: 4 Mega Pixels HD Sensor
- Magnification: Up to 270×(HDMI monitor 27 inch)
- Video output: UHD 2880X2160 24FPS; FHD1920X1080 60FPS/30FPS, HD1280X720 120FPS
- Video format: MP4
- Photo resolution: MAX 4032*3024 (12M 4032*3024)
- Photo format: JPG
- Output: HDMI, TF/SD card(Not included in the package)
- Screen size: 7 inch
- Microscope stand: can move back and forth
- Minimum focus distance: 5cm
- Power source:5V DC
- Stand size: 20cm*12cm*19cm
- 1 x AD407 Microscope
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x HDMI cabl
- 1 x Switch Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
Note: Ships without Adapter as not UK Certified,
any good 1.5A USB charger will work.
- 1 x UV filter
- 1 x Users Manual
Manual, links and resources to help you get more from this item.
- Some suggestions for capturing and editing your 'scope footage.