4pcs TMC2209 Stepper Motor Driver Super Silent Stepsticks Mute Driver Board 256 Microsteps For 3D Printers
Ships to UK only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
Upgrade or replace your 3D Printers Stepper Drivers with these high quality TMC2209 Stepper Drivers. This pack of 4 saves money, ideal if you wish to replace more than one or two. These are compatible with most 3D Printer mainboards, please see the pinout diagram in our images to ensure it matches yours.
- The TMC2209 comes in two versions v2.0 or v3.0, the only difference is the extra pin header on the v3.0
- The pin header of v3.0 can be cut off. If you don't need it.
- Hardware compatible with StepStick and Pololu A4988
- Drive capability up to 1.7A (RMS) continuous coil current - 2.8A Peak
- Step/Dir interface with microstep interpolation (up to 256 microsteps)
- Configuration via CFG pins or UART interface
- Motor voltage: 5.5~28V
- Logic voltage: 3.3~5V
- RSense: 0.11 Ohm
- StealthChop2 - for quiet operation and smooth motion
- SpreadCycle - highly dynamic motor control chopper (enableable via UART, OTP, CFG Pin)
- CoolStep - current control for energy savings
- StallGuard4 - sensorless motor load detection
- 4 x TMC2209 Driver
- 4 x Heatsink
- 4 x Screwdriver
Links and Resources: