2pcs MOSFET High Power Heated Bed Expansion Power Module MOS Tube for 3D Printer Prusa i3 Anet A8/A6
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
Repair or Upgrade your Heated Bed Power Module with this handy kit. Easy to install and wire, it's an easy way to add a Heated Bed to a non heated printer. This 2 Pack Kit allows you to refit two printers or keep a spare on hand, ideal for people running small print to order businesses where downtime is not an option.
- This module is positioned between the output of the heating bed or extruder and your electronic board as shown in the wiring diagram.
- With this additional module, the maximum current on the board can reach 25A.
- This module is recommended if you plan to use a heated bed with a 3D printer that uses a 12V power supply.
- Depending on the exact design on your printer, extra wiring or firmware updates may be required.
- Colour: Black
- Maximum current: 25A (enhanced heat dissipation)
- Size: 6*5*3.1cm (approx)
- Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws
- Pack Includes: Heated Bed Module, 4* Fork Connectors, Flylead