21 Inch Four String Rosewood Soprano Ukulele Guitar With Grape Shape Sound Holes 18 Frets
Ships to UK only.
Other destinations: Please contact us for details.
This 21 Inch Four Strings Rosewood Ukulele is ideal for those looking to get started playing the uke, no longer relegated to cover versions of George Formby hits, the Ukulele has become a popular instrument thanks to bands like Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain and artists such as Amanda Palmer.
This Ukulele is made from high quality materials including Rosewood and Ox Bone, featuring an attractive Grape design for the sound holes. This is classed as a Soprano Ukulele, typically the smallest and most commonly recognised sound from this family of instruments.
- Model: 21 inch Soprano Size
- Frets: 18 Frets
- String: Original Aquila 1 strings
- Panel, Back, Side and Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck: Okoume (Hardwood)
- Finish: Environmentally friendly protective paint, matte transparent color to keep best original resonance of Rosewood
- Binding: Graceful handcrafted wood binding .
- Head: High quality open chrome head
- Fret Material: Pure OX bone material which reflect original Aquila string sound most.
- Sound hole: Classcial vintage sound hole with beauiful wood grape leaf decorated.
- Package: 1x 21 Inch Ukulele
1 Aquila strings are produced in Italy, they a made from Nyglut, a synthetic material that is intended to combine the best qualities of nylon and gut strings (hence the name). The strings are easy to play and have a warm tone to them.