0.4mm/0.6mm/0.8mm 1.75mm M6 Hardened Steel Nozzle for Creality CR-10/Ender-3 3D Printer High Temperature Resistance
Ships to UK and most other Countries.
Hardened Steel Nozzles are an essential upgrade for your 3D printer when looking to print more abrasive or high temperature models. They have some benefits over regular Brass Nozzles such the extreme wear resistance and less chance of the filament pooling round the nozzle exit, on the flip side they do take a little longer to fully heat through than Brass which can cause clogging, adjusting your printer settings to ensure the nozzle is fully heated through will eliminate this.
Hardened Steel nozzles are best suited for jobs where the filament is abrasive or very high temperature, they are not recommened as you 'do all' nozzle.
- Model: MK8 hardened steel nozzle
- Mounting Thread: M6
- Mounting type: external thread connection
- Working temperature: 220°C
- Suitable for use with most ABS, PLA, TPU, PETG, Carbon Fiber and other exotic filaments.
- Suitable for any MK8 Hotend from brands such as Crealirt, MakerBot, Geeetech, Prusa, RepRap and more..
- Size: 0.4/0.6/0.8mm
- Filament suitable: 1.75mm
- Package Includes: 1x MK8 hardened steel nozzle
- Not Suitable for printing Food Safe items.